ENHANCE YOUR MARKETING WITH THE MAGIC POTION: META, INSTA, 4GOOD AND NO COOKIES
Like many other fields, marketing and communication have undergone a transformation in the global context of the pandemic, disrupting the status quo and creating a healthy acceleration of digital and e-commerce in particular. Best practices have emerged to combine creativity and technology, social media and community animation, content and engagement, while keeping an eye on ROI. During the E-marketing conferences, we will share the testimonies of companies and startups that have “pivoted” with agility and flexibility towards the marketing of tomorrow.
The aspirations of the actors of MarCom are legitimate to adapt to the markets, listening to the consumers-actors. They will find inspirations and solutions with the debates on :
– Innovation at the time of the metaverse, NFT, Crypto currencies, gaming in all consumer experiences,
– Responsibility and taking into account climate issues, brand commitments in CSR … with rallying to causes and respect for the value chain.
– Influence marketing, the animation of its communities and multi-channel social selling, not to mention the success of Instagram, Tiktok, Twich …
– B2B marketing with platforms like linkedin, twitter, youtube at the heart of effective strategies.
– The circular economy, beyond the appetite for vintage and second hand, the desire to preserve the planet.
By participating in E-marketing Paris, you will have a global vision to understand the economic situation, the evolution of marketing and project yourself.
We will also reveal the barometer of committed brands with the advertisers’ club and Cision.
Come and visit our six plenary conferences, the 30 practical workshops and the exhibitors’ demonstrations in the exhibition area.
See you from March 29 to 31 at E-marketing Paris and at Stratégies clients.
Ghislaine de CHAMBINE
Responsible for Plenary Lectures
International expert in Marketing, Digital and Social Networks.